We have hospital-specific experience that allows us to understand the complexities of hospital real estate transactions.
The partners have direct real estate experience with the following hospitals or healthcare systems:
- Emory Midtown (formerly Crawford Long)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital
Eastwood Real Estate Services has represented hospitals from both sides of the real estate transaction, giving us unusual insight to hospital-related positions in negotiations. We understand the healthcare regulatory arena that hospitals must consider while making decisions. We honor the delicacies and intricacies in which businesses must be conducted.
With these in mind, we offer the following hospital services:
- Landlord Representation – we represent hospitals in leasing all types of properties that the hospital owns.
- Sub-Landlord Representation – we represent hospitals in leasing space that they have leased as a tenant and is now vacant.
- Tenant Representation – we represent hospitals in looking to lease space for their own operations or services.
- Buyer Representation – we represent hospitals looking to purchase an existing location or develop a new property
- Seller Representation – we represent hospitals interested in disposing an existing property currently being held in their portfolio
- Market Research – we are available to consult with hospitals on obtaining market related research
Contact us to see how our unique experience can add value to your healthcare system.