We have hospital-specific experience that allows us to understand the complexities of hospital real estate transactions.
The partners have direct real estate experience with the following hospitals or healthcare systems:
- Emory Midtown (formerly Crawford Long)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital
Eastwood Real Estate Services has represented hospitals from both sides of the real estate transaction, giving us unusual insight to hospital-related positions in negotiations. We understand the healthcare regulatory arena.
With these in mind, we offer the following hospital services:
- Landlord Representation – we represent hospitals in leasing all types of properties that the hospital owns.
- Sub-Landlord Representation – we represent hospitals in leasing space that they have leased as a tenant and is now vacant.
- Tenant Representation – we represent hospitals in looking to lease space for their own operations or services.
- Buyer Representation – we represent hospitals looking to purchase an existing location or develop a new property
- Seller Representation – we represent hospitals interested in disposing an existing property currently being held in their portfolio
- Market Research – we are available to consult with hospitals on obtaining market related research
Contact us to see how our unique experience can add value to your healthcare system.